Quantcast

so what'd i miss?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
spent the last week or so on vacation, in the humid, sticky, hot White Mountains of NH (bretton woods). golfed, biked, ran, went to the kiddie places w/ the kids, cooked and ate, had a boatload of fun.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ROCKLAND said:
Storyland? Santa's Village?
storyland, check!
clark's trading post, check!
didn't make it to santa's village.

hey - do you know a guy named John, rides a banshee w/ an avalanche and a '03 monster T? he's from maine (hamden?), and i rode w/ him sat afternoon @ attitash. he showed around the trails, good stuff. went w/ the wife on monday, but the trails were a bit much for her. she stuck mainly to grandma's house until her hand blisters split open and she called it a day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
spent the last week or so on vacation, in the humid, sticky, hot White Mountains of NH (bretton woods). golfed, biked, ran, went to the kiddie places w/ the kids, cooked and ate, had a boatload of fun.
Cool! I went to the White Mountains for a week with my family when I was kid and hit all those touristy spots you mentioned, plus a few others (Polar Caves, Old Man in the Mountain before it fell, some kind of gorge, Attitash alpine slides). One of the few good memories I have of my father.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
narlus said:
Doing a lot of research for my finals. I picked my nose and wiped it on my pants, then.....I got a cup of coffee.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Let's see...

Stoney has become a monk. A monk in SF. In a suit.

N8 admits he listens to "All Things Considered". He also posted pics of some dusty old firearms that he keeps up in the local book depository...

DHG got a tattoo of Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' With Disaster" album cover on her back.

Loco has joined a boy's choir.

Changleen made the Dean's List.

Girlwhoboards posted a brilliant essay on China/Taiwan relations in the Political Discussion forum.

Splat finally figured out his illness. Lyme disease. Mack is scratching his head at this weird spelling of his favorite fruit, the leim.

Manziman got a kick-ass Greg Brady style perm.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
narlus said:
storyland, check!
clark's trading post, check!
didn't make it to santa's village.

hey - do you know a guy named John, rides a banshee w/ an avalanche and a '03 monster T? he's from maine (hamden?), and i rode w/ him sat afternoon @ attitash. he showed around the trails, good stuff. went w/ the wife on monday, but the trails were a bit much for her. she stuck mainly to grandma's house until her hand blisters split open and she called it a day.
Storyland was a blast when I was young. The place has been there a while.

The bike description sounds familiar, but I don't think I know the guy.

Hornet-Grandma's house are fun easy trails, the only difficult part for some riders is they need to take Kids Will Be Kids to get there.

J

JRB

narlus said:
i've got a few photon and a couple of short vids, should get 'em up later tonight or so (i can't host the vids).
How exactly does this relate to a photon???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
TreeSaw said:
Apparently, Scotty got beamed up,
Echo's too lazy to read a book to find out what happens, and a bunch of n00bs want custom titles.

;)
And Loco reaffirmed his love for dhg. :heart:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
H8R said:
Let's see...

Stoney has become a monk. A monk in SF. In a suit.

N8 admits he listens to "All Things Considered". He also posted pics of some dusty old firearms that he keeps up in the local book depository...

DHG got a tattoo of Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' With Disaster" album cover on her back.

Loco has joined a boy's choir.

Changleen made the Dean's List.

Girlwhoboards posted a brilliant essay on China/Taiwan relations in the Political Discussion forum.

Splat finally figured out his illness. Lyme disease. Mack is scratching his head at this weird spelling of his favorite fruit, the leim.

Manziman got a kick-ass Greg Brady style perm.

Looking at old posts, I have to say this was one of my better ones...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
H8R said:
Looking at old posts, I have to say this was one of my better ones...
This....

"Splat finally figured out his illness. Lyme disease. Mack is scratching his head at this weird spelling of his favorite fruit, the leim."

Is frikkin hilarious.