Quantcast

So what'd you think of "Devils' Rejects"?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Saw it last night with three friends who are horror movie fans. They gave it one star or a half of a star--said it wasn't scary... that there was little suspense, no surprises, not even enough gore. I'm not a horror movie fan. I'd give it one star.

A couple of us decided that the best part of the movie was Rob Zombie's wife's butt.

The second best part was "tutti-f***in'-fruity."

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I knew Tiny would save the day......

The tutti fruity scene was pretty funny....

I thought it wasnt as good as his first one "house of 1000 corpses". That one was much more disturbing in my mind. Like you said this one was more predictable with little supprise.....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
so it's another wait for video flick?

i was hoping it'd be a lot better than 1000 corpses which to me seemed more like a 2 hour music video

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
DVNT said:
so it's another wait for video flick?

i was hoping it'd be a lot better than 1000 corpses which to me seemed more like a 2 hour music video
Yeah, wait for video. I couldn't get through "House of 1000 Corpses" because it seemed plotless. Far too much violence. This had less. Actually, I'd almost give it two stars, though, because the cinematography wasn't that bad, nor was the acting. And I could actually feel like I was there... in the dusty redneck country... I could almost smell it!

Oh, and Elizabeth Daily, Pee Wee's husky-voiced girlfriend in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure," is in it as a hooker.

I also read somewhere that Rob Zombie was a production assistant on "PWBA."