Quantcast

So whats everyone doing to chill....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
On this beutiful saturday evening. Myself, I just got back from a suprose birthday party for My older Brother. Now I am sitting out back with a glass of Courvossier<sp> and a Macenudo Hampton Court chillin lookin up random stuff on the internet.

Last edited:

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Thought you were trying to figure out a way to get your testicles out of a vise for having ruined your wife's favorite blouse (jk dude... if I knew anything to help you out with that I'd gladly volunteer the info... good luck). My wife and kid, having no tolerance for yet another night of Olympics watching have commandered the TV forcing me to watch the streaming track cycling on said internet

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I am doing the samething I have done since Wednesday. I am sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and surfing the net with a pressurized ice pack wrapped around my leg. It is oh so fun!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm working till 6 am.

I am going home for lunch with the wife soon though. Burritos, beer, and buds for lunch.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thought you were trying to figure out a way to get your testicles out of a vise for having ruined your wife's favorite blouse (jk dude... if I knew anything to help you out with that I'd gladly volunteer the info... good luck). My wife and kid, having no tolerance for yet another night of Olympics watching have commandered the TV forcing me to watch the streaming track cycling on said internet
Ha, no she did the ruining. She was going to toss it out, but I said" Hey why not just let me try to bleach it out and redye it, no harm in trying if its already lost" But your right, if I try and fail, it will become my fault

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Permission? Ah so that's why everything seems like such a goddamned negotiation. The way I figure it I just don't have enough forgiveness points in the marriage bank. The first 2 or 3 five hour bike rides with the cell phone on vibrate took care of that.

JewBagel

Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
oregon
Frisbee drinking game:cheers: at coworkers house with a quick jaunt to Albertsons for food. Then proceed to get nailed in the face with a frisbee, decide drinking and throwing things in the general direction of others is a bad idea:bonk:, go inside to watch Phelps win #8:biggrin:. See most amazing lightning I've seen in 10 years in town:happydance: and ride home intoxicated:banana:. It is midnight and still to damn hot:disgust1:

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Sitting here "working" from 6:00am to noon, banking some mad overtime, so I can buy more toys...if my wife lets me.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I relax, fvck the word "chill".

Listening to Bill Evans and drinking whiskey works for me.