Quantcast

So what's the verdict? Happy/Oxy77

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Nice Green Mountain it is. Take off at 9 o clock from my casa. I can hold 4 in the bikeymobile. Snacks is gonna get a lift, Happy, Oxy wanna lift too? Tenchiro you still thinkin bout goin?

Invitation open, we'll be swinging by the Tacoma area so others are invited to follow and join.

Green Mountain is outside of Bremerton, forest road climbin followed by sweet fast descending trails. Gotta lot of people who've never ridin there, should be good times.:)

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Last time I was on a ferry I was in Norway... this should be exciting...

Sorry for not chiming in earlier on this thread.. I'm a lame-o and slept in this morning...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by oxygen_77
Last time I was on a ferry I was in Norway... this should be exciting...

Sorry for not chiming in earlier on this thread.. I'm a lame-o and slept in this morning...
Oxy.....Is it raining down in Renton?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
we'll meet at the Wildcat trailhead.
Get on 3 head north a tad and get to Chico Way.
Take a right on Northlake way then get on Seabeck Highway.
Go for a ways hang a left on Holly Rd.
Go for a ways you'll see a sign for Wildcat trailhead. It'll be on your left.
We'll be there around 10.

If you take the ferry it takes 45 minutes because it goes slow thru a passage because all the rich people who own houses complained the waves screwed up their beach. They charge you for the ride and not for the passengers on the return trip.
Otherwise it's an hour drive from the airport.

see you guys there!:)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Skookum
we'll meet at the Wildcat trailhead.
Get on 3 head north a tad and get to Chico Way.
Take a right on Northlake way then get on Seabeck Highway.
Go for a ways hang a left on Holly Rd.
Go for a ways you'll see a sign for Wildcat trailhead. It'll be on your left.
We'll be there around 10.

If you take the ferry it takes 45 minutes because it goes slow thru a passage because all the rich people who own houses complained the waves screwed up their beach. They charge you for the ride and not for the passengers on the return trip. It's an hour drive from the airport.

see you guys there!:)
I'll be at your place around 8:45am to load up.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
We'll be catching the 8:45 ferry which should put us there at about the same time....

I can PM you my cell # if you don't still have it... and maybe we should grab one for somebody riding up with you Skookum.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
A cell phone number... or at least I think that's what he meant...
haha ok, sure shoot one to me.
it's real easy to find i believe it's a state park so any ole map will have it. And a ferry hasn't sunk since i've lived here so i'm sure we'll hook up no probs.:D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
A cell phone number... or at least I think that's what he meant...
I'll PM you my cell number so you'll have mine and Skookum's....or at least that's what I thought Happy meant.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Update on the rain... it rained for a minute or so and now it's clearing up again...

Thanks :) but now I'm going to go home and spend some time with the bf before he leaves for the weekend. Plus I think I'll save my legs for tomorrow.

Maybe we can do both trails tomorrow!!! :) :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Tenchiro
What are the tempatrues going to be like, t-shirt and shorts or jacket?
I would layer. You'll warm up on the climb up, but on the way down you might start to cool off. Plus, there are some longer flat sections of the climb.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
When you've shared as many dressing rooms as we have you get certain feelings for someone, especially when they ooze sexiness.

:monkey:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Tenchiro
When you've shared as many dressing rooms as we have you get certain feelings for someone, especially when they ooze sexiness.

:monkey:
aha don't be suprised if we're the only ones riding tomorrow. We mights a scared the rest off!!!:eek: ;)