Quantcast

So what's up with limewire?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Torrent over good music trackers. Its a bummeer that for some reason I was kicked out of what.cd even with good ratio. Though for regular music regular trackers work good.

Also for legal stuff.

Listen.grooveshark.com < plays right from the site. Very nice alternative to last.fm radio, deezer or pandora.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Holy crap, I think the last time I used limewire I was in high school, 6 years ago. Torrents are the way to go. Use Torrentz.com to search multiple torrent sites. I don't even have live TV anymore because of Torrents.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
You guys are way behind the times soul seek is where it's at. I listen to allot of really hard to find stuff, and the stuff I can't find torrents for is ALWAYS on soul seek

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You guys are way behind the times soul seek is where it's at. I listen to allot of really hard to find stuff, and the stuff I can't find torrents for is ALWAYS on soul seek
I think that was what I used as soon as Napster bit the dust. Welcome to 2003?

Music: isoHunt and Google (Googling for Rapidshareish stuff is usually how I find rare crap)

Movies/TV: isoHunt, sometimes TPB

Apps: TPB

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Elite closed trackers will do the same for you and more. I need for find a replacement for what.cd or beg them to bring me in again. **** I hate the IRC

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
Rapidshare a/c + warez-bb.org + JDownloader = Everything i want to watch in HD downloading at my max speed.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh noez! Now your up sh*t creek for sure old man:
NEW YORK — Lime Group, whose LimeWire software was barred from letting people share copyright-protected files over the Internet, will shutter the remainder of its operations on Dec. 31, the company said Friday.

LimeWire, which enabled people to share copyright-protected songs and other files, received a federal injunction in October. At the time, the company said it would continue developing a new, legal service that would include a desktop player, mobile apps and a catalog of music from which people could stream and download songs.

"As a result of our current legal situation, we have no choice but to wind down LimeWire Store operations," spokesperson Tiffany Guarnaccia said Friday. "Given our current situation, plans to bring our separate, legal music service to market, have been canceled."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/03/limewire-to-shut-down-completely-december-31_n_791956.html

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Rapidshare a/c + warez-bb.org + JDownloader = Everything i want to watch in HD downloading at my max speed.
For rare releases scene is worse than torrent imho. In scene to be cool you have to release first the most popular thing in high quality. For closed movie trackers its good to find rare stuff.