Quantcast

So where does everyone ride?

Nat

Chimp
Apr 16, 2006
Bend, OR
Konapdlr said:
Me, Phoenix, AZ area. Here are some random pics. Hope you enjoy.

Ps. There is 29'r content with the two pics of the Aizan and Explosif. :)
Wow, that is one huge ocotillo!

Mike Stone

Chimp
Jul 15, 2002
Danbury CT
I'm guessing you ride at McDowell Mt Park outside Phoenix. I camped out there for three nights earlier this year and did the recreational loop as well as the NORBA National Marathon on the competitive track (but on my Merlin XLM, not my 29er). Those were the most fun trails!

Konapdlr

Chimp
May 8, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Mike....yeah, one pic is from MMP out on "pemberton trail". The others are on "Hawes". The trails are great out here.

Nat....That Ocotillo was so big I had to put the bike below just to get some perspective.

palek

Chimp
May 9, 2006
Sorry, no pictures but currently I ride Northern IL trails and Southern Wi trails. (i.e. Rockcut, aldeen, Kettles)

Come the fall I'm heading back down south and will be riding central Mo trails (berryman, mill creek etc)

One of these days I'll make it back out west to some of those nice airid climates.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I ride primarily in the Greater Hartford region of CT - east and west of the CT river, places like, Soapstone, Case Mountain, the W. Hartford Reservoir, Nepaug state forest, nassahegon state forest.

Although pretty soon I'm going to have to trade my bikes in for an ark if this rain doesn't stop!

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Mainly Westchester and Putnam counties, NY and Northern New Jersey. Anything technical, rocky and fun.

Pics in order are Sprain Ridge (NY), Skyline Drive (NJ), Ninham (NY) and Blue Mountain (NY)...