Quantcast

So who do you look like?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Do you look like anyone famous?

I've been told on more than a few occasions, that I look like Dave Matthews and also Gord Downie (from the Hip). Personally I think the only thing I share with either of them is a hairline

I had a roommate in seattle that thought she looked like Uma Thurman. I assure you she didn't. More like Amy Pohler if she was lucky.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
With a molester-stache and a bulldog scowl you'd TOTALLY be a Farva.

I've been told Denis Leary and Daniel Craig. I think some people must be doing a lot of drugs to think that.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I had 3 coworkers at my previous job that actually thought my real name was Dolf because so many people at work called me that. I even had a coworker introduce me to his wife at their wedding as Dolf.

Fun Fact - Dolf Lundgren and I graduated from the same University

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
White people tell me I look like Rivers Cumo...

Black people tell me I look like Rick Moranis...

But with all me hair, who knows?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

He's a chemical engineer or something isn't he?

And his nipples are askew.

I thought so:
He graduated from the Royal Institute of Technology. He has a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney (1982). He was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983, but quit after two weeks to pursue acting.[6] He speaks over five languages: Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, some Japanese, and some Italian.[4]

Lundgren completed his mandatory military service in Sweden at the Amphibious Ranger School. During his service at the elite marine unit (Kustjägarna), he suffered an injury which had him reassigned and separated from his unit.

Lundgren was selected to serve as the Team Leader of the 1996 U.S. Olympic Modern Pentathlon Team during the Atlanta Games, where he coordinated planning and other details between the team and the United States Olympic Committee. He is actively involved in promoting the image of the sport. "Over the past few years, my involvement with modern pentathlon has grown from pure interest to an opportunity to raise the visibility of the sport, increase recruitment of young talent and make sure that this event, originated by the founder of the Olympics, Baron de Coubertin, will remain in the Games," Lundgren has said.[7]

He reportedly has a genius-level IQ of 160,[8] but he himself denies it.

Last edited:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder

He graduated from the Royal Institute of Technology. He has a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney (1982). He was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983, but quit after two weeks to pursue acting.[6] He speaks over five languages: Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, some Japanese, and some Italian.[4]
i work w/ the other swedish guy who got a fulbright scholarship that same year.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I was once told by a homeless mand that I look like this guy:

However, upon further inspection, I think he was off. I have less hair:

And once in the kitchen of Ted Nugent's manager a girl asked me "are you that guy from REO Speedwagon?"

Like an idiot I said no. Plausibly I could have faked it. Not that I looked much like him, but the fact that she was asking an 18-year-old meant that her perception might have been a bit skewed that evening.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I constantly get told I look like Ryan Stiles.

Holy ****, that's perfect! I never thought of it.

However, we did cover this before...

My wife is currently on the "Adrien Brody, especially from Darjeeling Limited!" kick for me. But alas, I'm probably going to be stuck as Zach Braff. My brother does look like Jason Schwartzman, though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Feet or face??? :rofl:
Feet, height, some face, and unless I start riding more, girth. Baggins had curly hair, I have long straight hair. Just so you'll know in case you run into one of us.

The feet mostly though. They look a bit like furry pancakes.