Quantcast

So who is predicting a hangover tomarrow?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Ahh got a new hangover started, my liver is starting to hate me.
On the upside I found out that doing a shot of Smirnoff vanilla vodka then drinking a dr. pepper real quick tasts like cream soda. Kind of girly but then again I was drinking with three girls so I had to keep them happy

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
maxyedor said:
On the upside I found out that doing a shot of Smirnoff vanilla vodka then drinking a dr. pepper real quick tasts like cream soda. Kind of girly but then again I was drinking with three girls so I had to keep them happy

That's some sh1tty vodka there....

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
maxyedor said:
Any port in a storm my friend...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Full Trucker said:
SUPERSUCKERS* !!!

* The Greatest Rock n Roll Band in the World
Wrong answer.

The greatest Rock n Roll Band in the World will be playing at the Bluebird on 3/20/06.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
TreeSaw said:
:) Yes, she has been sleeping well even without the sauce ;)
Bwahaha.... I had a friend who would have a beer with din din on the weekends and noticed a dif. in their kids sleeping... not that its a good practice but funny none the less!!;)

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
It's 8:15am, I just got home. Here's a photo documentary of the first part of the night. The rest is better un-documented. Oh, my costume for the night was a hammer. Who wants to be a nail?

Oh man, around lunch time I'm gonna be hung over...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dang, the hangover is setting in. What a frustrating night, so many Americans just stick together and have no idea what is going on socially. I thought it was fun meeting new people, especially socially accepting and friendly people.

So our original party plan was to pre game (check) at an apartment, then go drink in the streets. A couple of American dudes decided they knew where the party was, and insisted on hiking all over town. It got to the point where they were screaming at me, telling me I didn't know where the party was and that no one was in the park/streets drinking. Right in front of the girls, too. Whew, thank God I was drunk and just walked away from that scene, it was getting uuuugly.

Turns out I was right, I managed to find most of the 150 kids from my dorm inbetween the 30,000+ people in the park/streets, and had a great time. Things are gonna be awkward when I see those Americans again. Better to just leave when the vibe gets sour, there are always other nights. Anyhow, last night was still amazing, and a learning experience, like every good night. Damn, I need to vent about last night's frustrations...

How did everything go for ya'lls?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
No hangover for me today either. I opted for percoset and a single jack-n-coke last night instead of boozing it up. Mellow night for me.