Quantcast

So who wants to sell me their ECD??

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
JUST sold my bike and shipped it to fugging RUSSIA. Tried to order my new ECD today and after being told there was no big rush, plenty in stock...I can't get one till MAY! As if it's not bad enough simply being bikeless(GOOD GOD MAN!), race season is starting very soon, I've got a local mtn waiting for the snow to clear then I'll be helping design/build/test new runs, and RACING damnit! I already put on like 15 pounds since Christmas...now what?
So anyone wanna part with their S/M ECD?? I hear the new ones will be out(again) soon... Please?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Thanks man. I'll sure check it out. I've gotten a lot more help than I expected. Thanks all! Keep it comin incase none actually work out! Save a future fat guy, help him find a bike!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Yeah he does...but it was f*ckin funny!
I've now got a few choices to make...and It's even harder than not having ANY choices! Darn you people for helping out! Darn you to heck!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I think I've got my line on the pre-08s...but I'm still having size issues! I'm 5'8" with stumpy little legs and long arms. I'm currently on...well, WAS... a small 07 Black Diamond Triple. I didn't get a lot of miles on it, just enough to know that I'll probably be on Mongoose bikes for the rest of my life behind bars. But the small felt cramped unless I was rippin. Then I forgot all about the bike, BUT my friends all said the bike looked just twitchy as hell. But it was a tiny little wheelbase with a 67* headangle. It's gonna be jittery, which is why I'm now seeking an ECD!
Oh, and I'm looking for a frame-only option. Unless you're throwing a WC Boxxer in for free...