Quantcast

So who's goin to hood this weekend?

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
<---Not raciong. G/F won't let me. I told her, "Once the ribs are broken, what else could go wrong?". So, If I go, its to shoot video. Do something cool when you go by me. It helps to yell out my name....LOL. "Hey Ashley, Take a pic.....AWWWWW....Get a medic, I broke my ribs." Matthew

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
<---Not raciong. G/F won't let me. I told her, "Once the ribs are broken, what else could go wrong?". So, If I go, its to shoot video. Do something cool when you go by me. It helps to yell out my name....LOL. "Hey Ashley, Take a pic.....AWWWWW....Get a medic, I broke my ribs." Matthew
so, you gonna let me use your bike then?:brows:

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
what?! i heard you had a little accident at the last willamette race but i had no idea it was that serious! What exactly happened? I'm just itching to go practice tomorrow

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Oh My the course was so sick, rained all week up to practice and held out for saturday but was cloudy. Race day on Sunday cleared up blue skies and the most perfect tacky soil Hood can get! Great day for racing, couldn't ask for more!
4th in Expert! woop woop!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Such wicked conditions all weekend long! Courses were in great shape and the event was run with some serious attention to scheduling!