Quantcast

So Ya...

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
Well, my bike was stolen about a month ago. Police report was filed, but I know the bike has already been sold or something horrible :mad:. But luckily, I'm pretty sure that insurance is willing to help out quite a bit in paying for a new bike. My question to you guys is-What is one of the best completes (bmx) out right now? According to my parents (I'm on their insurance plan) insurance will pay for a new bike that is equal to or less than the value of the stolen bike which was about $1,100. I know that insurance is going to be stingy in the amount of money they give me, so I will probably only end up with like $900.

I was looking at the WTP Envy and it looks nice for the money, but are there other decent options for a complete bike? Anybody ride the Envy or another high end WTP? Or would it be ideal to just build up a new custom? I have been going insane without a bike to ride for the past month. :panic:

-colton

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
also dont buy anything without a discount code. dans and albes usually have many discount promo codes floating around. especially dans.

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
Ya, I might end up building up a custom, but it all depends on how much insurance is willing to give me. Maybe I will revive that coupon code thread that I started about a year or so ago.

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
The insurance check came a couple weeks ago for about 3/4 of what the stolen bike cost. MAKE SURE TO KEEP ALL OF YOUR RECEIPTS FOR BIKE PARTS!!!! THEY SAID WITHOUT RECEIPTS I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ONLY RECEIVED A CHECK FOR ABOUT 1/8 OF WHAT THE BIKE COST. So i decided to just build a new custom. Ordered from dans with a 20% off code which saved be about $300. I was pretty pumped on getting the check and being able to save that much on a new build. I had been searching everywhere on the internet for already built customs that people were trying to sell, but all the ones I was interested in fell through. So I decided to just go for it and build a custom that would be built to my specifically for me. Pictures coming soon.:thumb: