Quantcast

$$$ So you slept in saturday $$$

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Oh, sorry dude. Yours sounds a lot worse than mine. On what I believe is an associated subject, I used to get hay fever really badly. However, a few years ago after having really bad gastro issues for a bit I started taking quality pro-biotics and paying more attention to my diet; choosing higher fibre stuff, good gut health stuff in general (I love kimchi for example, kimchi noodles ftw) and I kept it up. It did help my guts somewhat when the beers didn’t blow through it, but the next summer, my hay fever (which I had since childhood) was way better. I don’t have scientific proof of a correlation but gut health is highly related to immune system behaviour now in a variety of situations. I’ve kept this up and I am almost hay fever free now and my asthma is better too, despite living with three fucking cats.
Interesting. I’ll do some reading on this. Thanks!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Now just ran into a colleague I haven't seen in 5yrs. Ready for the hat trick.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
had something bothering my left eye before bed last night. thought it might work out it my sleep. it did not. been driving my nuts all day. tried looking for source of irritation with no success. tried flushing eye with no success. DAMMIT.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
They got sick of her shit
Nah definitely they're shit.

Yesterday trying to book tickets for both of us next month to see her family for the first time in a year using 2020 COVID credit but the purchase wouldn't go through so I had to call them. We realized today that somehow the person yesterday somehow cancelled her work trip which was booked for this coming week.

Couldn't get the same flight rebooked for her work and she's no longer sitting with me on the family visit trip.