Quantcast

so you think brianhcm1 is rich......

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
:)

this is a 100 000 CHF car in switzerland... actually it s an elec taxi... a pretty new one... they go for 100K swiss brand new - nearly 80 000 USD... they are everywhere in zermatt...

comment or don t... i ll live :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
this one was outside of our hotel... along with a number of patches of yellow snow... prolly pick it up for a good deal yeah ??? good shuttle rig :)

'anyone wann a mota ???'

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Echo said:
How lazy would someone have to be to take a taxi in Zermatt.
you d be amazed at the people who do... conventional vehicles aren t allowed in the town... our van was about 5 miles or so down the road...

11 paying customers with bags, gear skis / boards etc = 2 elec taxis for our little party of freedom haters...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
partsbara said:
you d be amazed at the people who do... conventional vehicles aren t allowed in the town... our van was about 5 miles or so down the road...

11 paying customers with bags, gear skis / boards etc = 2 elec taxis for our little party of freedom haters...
Oh I know, I was there a few months ago. We had our bikes and plenty of gear and a guy on crutches and still managed to get around without a taxi :p

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Echo said:
Oh I know, I was there a few months ago. We had our bikes and plenty of gear and a guy on crutches and still managed to get around without a taxi :p
sweet... pretty nice place eh... fricken mad expensive tho'... 50CHF for 2 taxis - 4 min ride... 18 CHF for two half litre beers :dead:

i m guessing there wasn t that much snow if you guys had ya bikes there ??? did you hit the rothorn DH ??? i saw a sign for it... that d be fun...

top of gornergrat - 3089m

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
partsbara said:
sweet... pretty nice place eh... fricken mad expensive tho'... 50CHF for 2 taxis - 4 min ride... 18 CHF for two half litre beers :dead:

i m guessing there wasn t that much snow if you guys had ya bikes there ??? did you hit the rothorn DH ??? i saw a sign for it... that d be fun...

top of gornergrat - 3089m
We had XC bikes, climbed the fire road up to Swartzsee and found some fun stuff on the way down but have no idea what trails we were on. Definitely an expensive little village, and we were there in the off season so I'm sure it's much worse now :p

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thats a decent climb... i do my best climbing on the lift :)... yeah i think tourist meccas like that have two season rates : expensive (steep) and very expensive (vertical)...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BUY ME A PONY

Don't you wanna be
A personality
An ocean in the sea
But you'll never make it
If you can't shake it
So don't mistake it
Just try and fake it
And I want you to know
You don't have far to go
So we'll use all your dough
To buy new clothes
And see what flows
And powder your nose
For those photos
You're almost on your way
To popularity
And we'll teach you to play
With icy stare
And punk rock hair
And beatnik flair
We'll take you there

'Coz there's nobody else like you
And we sure care just what you're doing
After we have gone our seperate ways

So don't you want to be
A big time entity
Your place in history
But don't be scared
Of what we said
'Coz there's no end
To being your friend
But wait out in the hall
We've just received a call
We'll have to dump you all
But don't you try
To pass us by
'Coz we own you
Until we're through

And there's so many round like you
And we don't care just what you're doing
After we have gone our seperate ways

seriously... i d settle for a set of middleburns :)

spiderbait rips... aussie rock rulezzzzzzzzzz :cool: :blah: