Quantcast

SoapStone Mt.

splat

Nam I am
Today was a day to vist Soapstone Mt in CT. riding would be Me, Quo_fan , IAB , MBC and out guide for he Day KTMTX.

A little cooler than it has been but what a nice day to ride .

That is a Good looking Bike Quo_fan is riding !

I Are Baboon on a Bridge

Quo_fan

MtBikerChk

KTMTX

IAB

MBC

IAB and MBC come out of the woods

Doggie going for a Swim

Just before we got out

Quo_fan and MBC

and fianlly saw this on the Mass Pike on the drive Home, Guess whats for Dinner!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanks for putting up with our pokey butts, guys. We rode only twice all of November and I was feeling the layoff. :dead:

Good times though! Thanks for the firewood, ksxmtqxm!

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Well it turned out to be another fine day for riding...next time if you want a better tour Splat I will bring my KTM so maybe I can stay with you a few minutes...ha...ha.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Looks like yet another fine winter day riding in the sticks.

i was just thinking on the photo tangent, it must be awesome for you to take pics with such awesome light now that the leaves are gone. There are not that many deciduous trees in the woods around here, along with the low sun, tis mighty gloomy for the camera! As you know it's difficult to get really good shots under the cover of foilage.

Keep em comin man.:)

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Definately was a fun day. the reason we switched bikes, was the ride started with a climb, and since I had my "stupid" bike, I said "Hey Splat, how about we switch?" and he agreed!!!! Was fun riding his XC machine, eventhough it shifts backwards, and had half the travel of my bike.

We went down one trail that I rode the last time I was there, and it was way more fun with more suspension and big rotors.

The bike is a Craftworks FRM 125 2002 model with a '03 Marzocchi Z-1 Freeride fork. 5" front, 6" rear.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Definately was a fun day. the reason we switched bikes, was the ride started with a climb, and since I had my "stupid" bike, I said "Hey Splat, how about we switch?" and he agreed!!!! Was fun riding his XC machine, eventhough it shifts backwards, and had half the travel of my bike.

We went down one trail that I rode the last time I was there, and it was way more fun with more suspension and big rotors.

The bike is a Craftworks FRM 125 2002 model with a '03 Marzocchi Z-1 Freeride fork. 5" front, 6" rear.
Quo - how much does your Craftworks weigh set up like it is?????