Quantcast

SoCal Extreeeem!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
nice pics!

we were riding on our usual Weds. night ride when a few guys who usually ride on their own tagged along with us so we could show them a new section of trail in our local park. I was right behind this guy who I knew was a great rider, but when we came up on this log that was precariously positioned on a little switchback I found out how good he really was. He did a nose wheelie around the switchback in order to keep his rear wheel/deraileur from hitting the log. It looked just like the first photo of the guy going over the bars in that sequence, but this guy pulled it off, and didn't slow down at all! he just did it at full speed!

thanks for the pics! good stuff as always!

J

JRB

DirtyMike said:
What was Dude digging out of his skin??? That metal??? or just a Gnarly splinter???
Bad ass thorn it looks like. I got a mesquite thorn that size in my hand once. Not cool. :ouch:

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
DirtyMike said:
What was Dude digging out of his skin??? That metal??? or just a Gnarly splinter???
Those cool purple flowers in the background also give up some nasty 3/8" to 1/2" thorns. He biffed his first attempt at the rock roll and landed on some dead branches, one leaving a present in his leg. The Victorinox multi-tool saves the day again because that sucker was buried.