Quantcast

Soccer players needed???

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
So, we have a sort of important soccer game this weekend.
Looking for a few players, men or women to be ringers, er, I mean that might want to play this weekend?

No hot-heads, this is for fun. But we are convinced the other team has been ringin' them in and can use some help.

PM please!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We are playing at the lowest weekend level. We have a mix of players, some pretty green, some ringers. We want to win on Saturday, but more important have a good time.

One incentive is Paul Silvi plays on the opposing team so and it always a good time to show up a local celeb.

Beer is always good, as long as you can run and keep it down:cheers:

Oh, and it's for the championship game for Co Rec Soccer.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Oh, for Saturday? I'd do it, but I have a BMX qualifier I need to attend.

If you're looking for a player for the next session, I may be interested. I should be in town most of the rest of the year...I hope.

Matteo

Chimp
Mar 17, 2006
Kirkland, Washington
I dont really know any of you guys, but i played in pssl for a while until i broke my wrist, if you need a player id be down to come out and help a team out. I play either left wing or right wing.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
We had 10 men and 7 women sign up.
I think 8 men showed and all the women.

The only person playing that wasn' a regular was the keeper; how lucky is it to find a KEEPER on short notice!?!

And yes, we pulled out a 2-0 win.
This team beat us both times we played before. 1-0 the first time; we were both down players. 5-1 the second time. They were killing everyone all year like 6-0, 6-1, 5-1, etc.
We felt pretty good we were able to get the win, much less the shut out.