Quantcast

Social D, finally!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
dh girlie said:
blech...I wouldn't eat spumoni if it were the last ice cream on earth...I personally think it is just the nastiest thing ever...but I don't hate on those who like spumoni! :D
But would you hate on clowns for liking make up and really tiny cars???

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
dh girlie said:
No...I like make up and tiny cars my self...despite my tough image, I'm still a girly girl...:D
Yeah, I like tiny cars too. I'm not so down with the makeup though. Not because I don't like it, but I'm just really bad at putting it on so I try not to.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
dh girlie said:
I don't wear much...I have a ton cuz it always seems like a good idea at the make up counter...I'll wear some when I go out hookin...hahahahaha!
hehehe.....hookin

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Wow, have we not digressed beautifully....

We've gone from Social D to
Haters to
Rum Ice Cream Theories to
Suzy Q's and Big Macs to
Neil Youngs odd choice of opening acts to
Creepy Robots to
Rat Terriers to
Creepy Clowns to
Vomit Smelling Tomatoe Ice Cream back to
Social D to
make-up to
Hookin......

Impressive digression with only 40 posts.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
remember that time when Neil Young and his creepy robots threw vomit-smelling spumoni ice cream on the make-up laden, big mac eating haters (aka social D) who opened the show?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
narlus said:
remember that time when Neil Young and his creepy robots threw vomit-smelling spumoni ice cream on the make-up laden, big mac eating haters (aka social D) who opened the show?
What about the clowns??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
narlus said:
twice they opened for Neil Young,.

wow, thats a show i'd love to have seen....

i get to see them again at seattles ENDFEST. (Along with Queens of the stoneage who i missed earlier in the year) I saw social D back in the early 90's and they were one of the better bands ive ever seen....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
oly said:
wow, thats a show i'd love to have seen....

i get to see them again at seattles ENDFEST. (Along with Queens of the stoneage who i missed earlier in the year) I saw social D back in the early 90's and they were one of the better bands ive ever seen....
I'm seein em at a festival show june 10...I just got an email from ticketmaster saying they added....JIMMY EAT WORLD to the line up of a gazillion bands...:dead:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
oly said:
Similar setup im sure. 3 stages, 50 gadjillion acts. I really only NEED to see SD and QOTSA... ill listen to the radio for the other bands good songs.....

http://1077theend.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=319889&PT=specialtyshowsgray
not fair...we don't get qotsa...we get the foo fighters though...I guess they're ok...I don't have any of their cd's and I'm not a big fan of stuff i hear on the radio, but their videos crack me up...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the mentos vid rip is great.

btw, am i the only one who things JIMMY EAT WORLD is the dumbest name ever for a band? just a hair worse than SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNY

NaptownF400

Chimp
May 25, 2005
Elkridge, MD
I saw Social D for the first time at HFStival this year (among the other bands were Foo Fighters, Garbage, Billy F***ING Idol, Coldplay and Good Charlotte). I'd have to say they were pretty good!

BTW - I prefer Phish Food and thin mint girl scout cookie ice creams, but to each his/her own.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
not fair...we don't get qotsa...we get the foo fighters though...I guess they're ok...I don't have any of their cd's and I'm not a big fan of stuff i hear on the radio, but their videos crack me up...
If'n I ever get off of my ass, I'll include some stuff I like best. I think Dave Grohl is a brilliiant man.