Quantcast

Society Fork DJ/4X

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
yeah, I'd say an RST space for sure... just sold under the same distro. as Identiti/Gusset as a relabeled fork. Probably won't be hitting North America as a "Society", esp. since they never brought the Rebate over... but I could be wrong...

and also possibly the same fork as the X-Fusion Velvet that is being used by the entire BlackMRKT Bikes team (holland, sundbaum, hauck, etc.)

See for yourself in a recent pic of Carter's bike from SOC:

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
yeah, I'd say an RST space for sure... just sold under the same distro. as Identiti/Gusset as a relabeled fork. Probably won't be hitting North America as a "Society", esp. since they never brought the Rebate over... but I could be wrong...
I thought BTi was claiming that they were picking up Identiti/Gusset stuff and bringing it into the states no?

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
I thought BTi was claiming that they were picking up Identiti/Gusset stuff and bringing it into the states no?

yeah, BTI did, but just select parts apparently, excluding the Rebate as far as I know anyway (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I've yet to see them available here).
But hopefully, maybe that will happen soon, to the delight of rigid street riders everywhere...

But, it's like the Tioga FS100, only came to the states as 26" so far... And we also get ripped off from the Marz DJ1 too.
I'm really hoping for a North American distrubutor to pick up NPJ very soon. I want one of their 20mm non-disc front hubs and a set of those Kenda NPJ 2.1 tires!!!! Bring it!