Quantcast

softies anyone?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
ehh i may be down to hit the flowpark
If you do, be sure to take a decent look at the stepdown, table and table gap. All have new lips and have alot more pop than they did over summer. I was "lucky" enough to get first hit on the main table jump and did a lawndart - lots of bruises, but somehow nothing broken. They took a little lip off it after that.
There may be more renovations, but those are the only ones I saw as of this past Friday.
I may be down there myself with camera in-hand. I'm guessing I'll still be too tender to ride so I can at least work on the camera skills and/or make sure no sketchers steal anybody's belongings.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I worked on the landings for the doubles on the riders top right. The 2nd one will get more work next time I come down to make it massive! Look before you leap!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
What line, top riders right? Woops I mean riders LEFT... Go to the very top top stay to the left hit that big berm to the double that has one of the steepest lips and landings there, then the next one is a bit of a hip. Dirrectly after those you can go straight and hit the drop kick kick. I ussally go left and hit any number of lines.