Quantcast

Softies Jump Jam Episode

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Sometimes on IE, even when you have the latest quicktime (do an actual update if you haven't) MPEG 4s (the latest codecs) don't work very well. People have better luck it they download the file to their system. Most people who can't see an MPEG 4 can get it to work by tweeking their system. It's worth it. The codecs is the best going right now for seeing quality stuff over the Internet.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Fast&Smooth said:
yeah that file in the link above is actually made for itunes.
How do I add that on to my ipod? I click on it and all I get is a .txt file. On the BOM website I have to subscribe to the podcast - which I don't want to do.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Five said:
How do I add that on to my ipod? I click on it and all I get is a .txt file. On the BOM website I have to subscribe to the podcast - which I don't want to do.
Someone else put that up there. Do this: take the .txt of of the filename. Your computer put that on. If you look at the url as listed, it doesn't have a .txt on it. Then import it into iTunes like you do any song or video and put it on your iPod. Or, you could just go to the podcast at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=128891539&s=143441 and subscribe or download the individual episode. Peace!