Quantcast

softies jump jam how did it go?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Seeing as there were about a dozen or so people with cameras, I think you'll be seeing plenty of the festivities. It was a good time for sure. Good riders out having a hoot and plenty of people to encourage them on. I was there for a couple of hours, but from the brief time I spent there, it lived up to its name.

You should see the size of Cory's lens.:eek:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
First off - it was a good time and good seeing everyone. To whoever cut the steps up to Softies - thanks, that helped a lot. I don't think I would've been able to get up there otherwise.

Here's some pics

Sep 8, 2004
Next time we have an event, I'm skipping work. I had to leave at 4, so I imagined I missed some entertainment. I'm uploading a few shots right now, I'll have em posted momentarily.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
Ok, Here's a few shots. All were re-sized, and two were cropped, but thats all the editting I did. Playing with the shutter speed and panning makes for nifty results.

-James

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
you all missed out ,look fo rhtis vide in th enext movie form Ted Tempany called "My back yard" and I hate birds!! and I have a picture of Phil doing a back flip over fire in just his boxxers and a helmet..:D for all who misse dout...sux to be you !
I can't wait to see the "I hate birds!" one - I know I'm in that one. You're in there twice.

jimbo_the_biker said:
Next time we have an event, I'm skipping work. I had to leave at 4, so I imagined I missed some entertainment. I'm uploading a few shots right now, I'll have em posted momentarily.

-James.

yes oyu di, but I go tit all..and then we went to fennewick and rode fo r abit. Phil flipped in his boxxers and over fire ,it was great

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
travis looked like he was killing it!%@#!@% Why did i miss this (ohh yeah prom weekend, i think it was worth it)!! there is nothing better then my hack ass trying to nail 420 and margo (ohh its comedy)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I got hit once - right before you showed up and I was standing right were you got hit the first time...hahaha - fortunately no video footage.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
wow for some reason i didnt get my little e-mail thingy from ridemonkey saying people replied to my post. anyways looks like some real good stuff right there i cant wait to see a video. people pullin backflips at the softies schweet

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Thanks for everyone who came out...there was a ton of spectators and riders. The best pics and story are going to be posted on GHY. P.S. we are OPEN for business.!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Awesome pics!:cool:

I'd have some to post if my PC didn't crap out on me. One of these days. Kinda sucks 'cuz I know I have some good ones to share.

Cory, it must be your animal magnetism or something.:eviltongu
Don't feel too bad, I got crapped on by a bird downtown when I was a courier. It was a precise shot nonetheless - landed on the inside of my sunglass lens. Nowhere else...freaky.