Quantcast

Software Developers?? NBR

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Any of you want to move to Bend? We have two openings - one for a Senior Software Developer, one for a regular software developer. PM me and I'll send you details.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If I could afford to live in Bend, I would jump on that in an instant! Glad to hear the market (or at least your company) is growing. Portland is heating up as well. Good luck on your search.

I just spent the weekend on the Rouge at my in-laws house in Grants Pass. Prices there are nearly as high as Bend! (her house was 1.2M for 5500 sqft on 6 acres).

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
You can still get "affordable" houses here in Bend. It is currently a buyer's market here.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
peter6061 said:
Wow,... tempting.

Was just there a month ago visiting for a bit during my PNW tour. You've sure got a nice town.
Why the hell didn't you tell me you were coming out? We could have gone for a ride or had a beer!

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Heidi said:
Why the hell didn't you tell me you were coming out? We could have gone for a ride or had a beer!
My bad. Considering the beauty you have in that area, and our overwhelming sense of home, I don't see it being too long before we're back permanently in the area. Next time I'll let you know.

I didn't have a bike and wife is ~5.5 months pregnant, so bikes and beer were not exactly on the top of the list.... for once.

Next time I'm in town, I owe you a beer. I'll probably want to take you up on that ride as well.