Quantcast

Soggy Super Moist Saturday

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I've been working here since 2007. This is the first time I've seen another bike here more than a day or two in a row. Going on two weeks now!

Hope they stick with it!

20240629_073806.jpg

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yesterday I went for a ride and I saw the cops drilling out a dude's front door lock.
Found out today he offed himself, he was a nice dude but had a pretty tough time with Tourette's and I think Schizophrenia.

Didn't do much today, went for a scout around on the bike and found some stuff that is worth going back to with a FF helmet and a can do attitude.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Pissing rain and dark.

I think I'll take an easy day. Would like to go ride, but my bike still has mud on it from the last ride. It feels like every other ride has been in the rain lately.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wrist is still effed from two weeks ago, so still no MTB since I returned from our roadtrip last weekend and my last MTB ride was in Iowa...

Road ride today before hopefully we get some proper rain this afternoon. The ground still has a thick layer of pollen on it from the pine trees a month ago.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
chop chop, wakey wakey

more garage shenanigans today as I attempt to get all the welders and plasma cutters to match the dryer outlet from the 70's, off to each hardware store I shall go, this town really needs a home depot

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Maybe it's time to update the outlet and not your gear!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got out early and rode 50 miles on the tri bike. My wife's training partner bailed on her, so I tag along with my wife instead of riding solo. Tons of cyclists out there early this morning. Headed to another dog adoption volunteer shift now.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
need to cler out my fishing gear from the camper and load the med gear for tomorrows horse show. Today is otherwise shot. I have to drive my wife and her girlfriend to San Francisco International. they are flying Condor Air to Germany to go watch the European Dressage championships in Aachen Germany (Olympic qualifier so top riders in the world). On the other hand I get two weeks of no honey do's :dance:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Fuggin rentals
I will be glad to get out of this place, I have to adapt 4 different cords to one old dryer plug, Pulse machine, mig, plasma, and table plasma all have different cords. I will also assume I will need to adapt the AC/DC tig machine when I pull the trigger on that but it is not needed until I get into the rough plumbing portion of the house build.

The lady that owns the house told me that she just renovated it when looking at it, I didnt have the heart to tell her it all was done wrong or looked like shit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Neighborhood car show today, which is to say overwhelmed by boomers desperate to have the same inane conversation with as many strangers as possible.

Today feels like a hard pedal on the road bike.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Picked up my daughter’s car up from the paint shop this morning. Actually looks pretty decent for $750! However, they may need to work on their taping skills. A bit of overspray work in my future…