Quantcast

Soggy Super Moist Saturday

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
12 amazing miles with woody on the mtb. Thing is working a treat and the trails were minty. Tough to find good trails in eastern ma, but these come close

little man learned to ride without training wheels this week. It took him a bit to be willing to try but he’s doing great. Big kid got her new bike.

Attachments

gonefirefightin

free wieners
yet another power outage on the coast and the zoo is restless

The Facebook utterances are comical

omg, I can't eat because the microwave doesn't work
omg, I can't open my garage door
omg, Can we still flush our toilets?
omg, Why does the internet not work when the power is out?
omg, My phone is dying, how do I charge it?
omg, I went to the the store to buy batteries but they can't run cards

SMH

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Finished smoker assembly and did the initial burn off last night. Will do the seasoning today.

Gotta finish moving the gravel.
Got most of the gravel moved. Ran out of space until I get some lumber under the deck stairs moved.

First round of smoking is underway. Pork loin is on, in a bit will add the wings and salmon.

Pool time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Test and tune day got cancelled, so Haley's at home with me while Wifey is at a bday party with Hannah.

Today Haley has learned how to use the edger, weed whacker, and is pulling weeds. We're about to head over to HD to get some hardware and misc stuff to continue our yardwork and house chores. This will be the process going forward with yard work to reduce the total time spent.

We still have to service the kart motor, but that's all me.

She also insisted that I buy an Xbox remote so that she can beat me at Halo. We called to tell a friend from college and he just started laughing. It sounds like she's starting to understand what she's walking into. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
On ground at DEN after a holding pattern for a bit due to storms. Cabin smells of exhaust after taxiing