Quantcast

#$%Soggy WednesderpGMT%$#

Being the mechanical/equipment guy, my time is usually split pretty close to 50/50 either wrenching on equipment/fabricating parts, or sitting in front of a monitor looking at Oracle and Excel. I used to wear button up shirts and khaki type pants, but when doing the hands on work, they'd often get greasy and torn up. So I started wearing work pants and t-shirts all the time, and no one has said anything yet, so fuck it, amirite?
...Oracle...

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
As wife continues to belch for some un-God-ly known reason, looking forward to the eve of granddaughter's 3rd bday, where she will unwrap gifts, then all us fam will go to local Mexican restaurant (where the food isn't great, but it is tradition), and after, pick up Sully dvd to bore ourselves to sleep. At least we had the window guy come over to finalize sizing/install for new windows.

I get the feeling there will be no nekky-nekky tonight.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got blown off my bike on the way home. Sore knee and ribs. It was not windy in the city and on the Manhattan bridge but when I got off it and got out of the saddel to go up a hill all of a sudden I got move back and forth and went down. I was so strange while it was happening I was think I can't be crashing and tried to save it where I should just have jumped off the bike.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
That sucks, CBJ.

I just plowed about an inch of soft, fluffy white...

... snow off of my stoop, steps, and the sidewalk out front. Where did you think I was going with this? :D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I rode from downtown out to the lake but didn't get very far since I was unwilling to ride through BB high water at the spillway. Still got some pedaling in though. I am officially fat and out of shape, thanks Obama.