Quantcast

Some 20" shots from my local park.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Local grom. I never got any of his real boosters. I swear on my nutsack this kid was getting around ten feet out of a 6 foot quarter.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
cool zack. where's your 20??
Hahaha. 26" till i die.
I am homies with so many ripping 20"ers. They push me to do some crazy $hit on my bike. I don't think i'd be half the rider i am today, with out the influence of the 20" riders i shred with.

My homie Trent.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
SICK!!! Makes me want to hit the trails, and I was just riding 5 hours ago. I was riding with some sick fellas at my skatebowl yesterday. One kid was doing massive super tweeked look backs and alley oops on this hip/gap that is gnarly. I wish I had my camera.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Good stuff Zach. When are you headed to SoCal again? Our trails are getting radder by the week.
Well that is some good fycking news right thur. I'm not sure exactly, but soon. I'm going on tour with the Drop In crew tomorrow. When i get done with that, i would love to come down and shred with you guys.

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
I really can't understand how these guys can not wear some protection.

One bad fall and they destroy themselves . . .

maybe a helmet won't do much, but it will keep your skull from cracking.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
not wearing a helmet is a source of pride for many 20" riders, just like in the world of street skate. Even after serious brain injuries I have seen bmx riders who now have cognitive problems choose to not wear a helmet. I'm the only 20" rider at my park that wears a helmet now that I think of it. The bmx world is obsessed with looks more than most riding scenes.. Not everyone, but you see little kids riding big bars, slammed posts, no brakes, and tight pants because that is what they see on youtube. Hell Dave Young will probably get people talking smack about him always wearing a helmet now, even after his brain injury on a rail drop gone wrong. well that was my 2 cents on the lack of protection in bmx.

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
Gary Young always wears a helmet now. The new Ride mag has the interview in there with him and how that decision came about. I say do what you want but I'll always have mine on.