Quantcast

some advice, if you will...

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
right, so here goes. i havn't posted anything for quite a while on this site (you know, college, women, drugs and alcohol, and other such distractions) but i am desperate for some help. on feb 12th i'm leaving to study in southern New Zealand for about half a year, and as a geology major i'll be spending plenty of time in the field. with that in mind, i decided that i require a serious mountain bike (i currently ride a specialized bighit and am looking for somethin along the same lines) and some damn good trails. so anyone out there who knows where to rent and ride anywhere on either island, please let me know soon. thanks

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
not sure you'd want to huff something like a big hit up the southern alps...anyway, DaveW and Changleen are yr kiwis you can hit up for specifics, and MikeD, Deyv, and a few others have ridden down there.

J

JRB

BikerN8 would recommend a crappy 29" to slog up the hills. Travel safely.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Biker N8 says that you are unamerican to be riding in another country. But you can redeem yourself by riding a 29er.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Ciaran said:
Biker N8 says that you are unamerican to be riding in another country. But you can redeem yourself by riding a 29er.
biker n8 would also suggest banning all travel outside of the USA...

jihad is rampant, it just isn t safe !!!!