Quantcast

Some Day GhempTee

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
No Sat GMT here..... I'm waaay ahead of you.
In a fit of madness I've decided to start my Sunday by putting a DH tyre on a carbon rim with cush core.
I've not had a coffee yet so wish me luck and/or accuracy with the throwing of toys. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I’m holding off until my LBS gets un-crazy. My rear DH casing DHR II over Cushcore is getting low on tread but I’ll just make do until later.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
heidi is crushing social distancing in colordo for what seems forever in colorado.

i am trying to pack.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Made a quick trip to the grocery store for a few things and unsurprisingly got angry at the mouth breathers. A lot of the stores around here are having employees testing positive.

Tacos de Pollo Asado y Salsa Picosa in a while. Is it Tuesday ? I dunno anymore.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ate a fuckload of Steamers with the Yinzers... They have access to Moonshine and decided that crossing state lines with it was a good idea...

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Two bike rides yesterday has my legs in a bit of a huff this morning. Coffee and a quick run to the HD this morning then continued work on the tranny. Today will be working on the ceiling and puck lighting.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Last day of freedom before returning to the salt mines after 7-1/2 months of (f)unemployment. I can't say it's been all fun, though... lots of stress but a few good times in there as well. I am actually very excited about starting the new job, and really a new (evolved, really) career path. Today I'll probably do... something.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stuff in the camper stowed and the show gear mostly put back in the trailer. Ruth's final ride of the competition is just after 10 am. Intermediate 1 musical freestyle, same routine that she won the national championship with in November.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Lounging on couch, baby climbing on my shoulder to get access to the window sill. Nepalese food tonight from Yak and Yeti (takeout).

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
And allo good people.

Good ride this morning, though it was marred when I augered into a snake pit of roots, hard. Earnes some blunt force surface wounds. Oh well, tis the price we pay sometimes.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
cast iron pan on the stove top at very low heat is my favorite method, foil is used as a splatter shield.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Keep a dry, empty tin can on the counter to carefully pour the hot grease into. Wipe off edge of pan (yes a pan, any will do) add 1/2 “ water to pan and return to heat. Let roll for a bit, but not long enough to dry the pan. A light scrubbing is all takes to finish cleaning your deglazed pan. No need to waste foil.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Zucchini and summer squash have officially taken off, as has one of the pumpkins. I may have chosen the site for this pumpkin plant poorly... I will have to manually make sure it doesn't take over the garden.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wife wanted to get out of the house so we made a 1/2 day trip to NH for a short hike in the hills, I am planning to ride later this evening. Besides the clouds of hungry mosquitoes, it is lovely out there.