Quantcast

Some days , you would think I'd learn

splat

Nam I am
That when I go riding off road Always wear your shin gaurds!!!

this after noon , the wife and my son we decided to go out for a short ride . I figured ahh its going to be aslow ride , I don't need my Shin gaurds!

well I was playing in a rock garden and just sort of did a a slow mo.

I was a little more cuatious after that.

any way here isthe boy

Come on Honey up the hill we go!

and it is so nice that the swamp has finally dried up!
this , 10 months out of the year is un passable.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Time to set up quickrete forms and 10 foot spans of 6 2x4 with composite roofing shingle squares cut every foot. :dancing: i mean while it's dry. :oink:

One second thought make em four 2x4 shimmed with pre-cut 1 inch spacers 3 times along the span. It wouldn't rot as fast.

sweeeeet.... :D

splat

Nam I am
Skookum said:
Time to set up quickrete forms and 10 foot spans of 6 2x4 with composite roofing shingle squares cut every foot. :dancing: i mean while it's dry. :oink:

One second thought make em four 2x4 shimmed with pre-cut 1 inch spacers 3 times along the span. It wouldn't rot as fast.

sweeeeet.... :D
actually NEMBA is working with the Town and Making plans to build a Boardwalk across that swamp. The question is do we put it right there? if so we may block Fire equipment ( that is the fire access ). but it has already been scoped out at of a board walk approaximatly 150 yards long. so it will be quite the undertaking.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
splat said:
actually NEMBA is working with the Town and Making plans to build a Boardwalk across that swamp. The question is do we put it right there? if so we may block Fire equipment ( that is the fire access ). but it has already been scoped out at of a board walk approaximatly 150 yards long. so it will be quite the undertaking.
Sweet. That will mean we can hit those two rock rollers more often. :thumb: