Quantcast

Some DC Pics

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
i wanna ride one thursday night buy my mom wont let me cause she says im gonna get shot or mugged lol... yea i live in a suburb lol and were very white.

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
ezyryder said:
And this other big one you hit that same night at the Department of Education, I know many monkeys aspire to clear 3 steps as good as you, keep postin' bike man. BTW, aren't you running a Kingpin now for all those big drops you are hitting? ........ :thumb:
hey what can i say asshat...at any rate you and i BOTH know that i can clear at LEAST a 4 stair :thumb: i put down plenty, just couldnt compete with 'the big show' as you've come to be known. no worries man, i'll be puttin it down, some of us were'nt blessed with years of bmx riding as kids. my parents made me spend time on the slopes instead...oh darn. :mumble:

and hey as far as my grillepiece, i blame my parents :rolleyes:

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
ezyryder said:
I don't recall any threats of bodily harm, just a guarantee that in this small world our paths will cross again. You take it as you want. I'm not done with you beatch.
ah yes, the powers of the 'edit' button. s'ok man if this makes you feel better whatever works...and you really dont scare me pal...

and i dont know why you cant leave it alone man, you dont exist to me...lets keep it that way man

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
LOL everyone on the east coast has seen that thread, sorry but I should be unbanned just because im so damn cool..anywho how did this crap get started? If its over how far you can curb drop then its stupid. Keep um comin boys!

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
ezyryder said:
Oh I was just trying to bust on mini-me. Sorry if I offended you man.

As stated in the DC street threads, nothing on the internet could ever offend me..most things in life can't offend me as I am a care free kinda person. I'm in school thats why I haven't moved out..although I do have enough money to get a place I want to save up for something nicer, I don't believe in 2nd rate :thumb:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
You said some guys at GMU filmed this they ride too or what? I still have yet to find any street riders at mason though i see them roll through now and then. (i goto mason).

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
and dude, bleeding from your face?! you exaggerate too much. the guys who filmed it dont really ride, my bro colin wants to get into it but doesnt have the time right now...might be making a vid in the spring with some north-shore-esque stuff in it and more dirt than street.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
ezyryder u goto mason? I tend to ride with the general VA freeride group but wanna find some street riders at mason if they exist. It'd be nice to ride campus with some other students and what not.

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
ezyryder said:
I agree JDM, I just started this thread to put up some pics and decided all should see vwmtnbkr's skills since he posts all over like a know it all. To quote my man Kid Rock, "they say I'm cocky, and I say, WHAT!, it ain't braggin' mother f'er if you back it up".
and what have i said on here that wasnt true?
i cant believe this is in its fourth page...alright onto better things

Jan 17, 2005
yo mobius id watch out for this kid man hes nothing but bad news if you do the slightest thing to tick him off he wont back off and he'll keep f*ckin wit you...he may be a while out of school but he still acts like a damn preschooler when things dont go his way...just a bit of info

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I haven't been on any thurban rides due to school and partying and i recently just got more into street riding and djing with the purchase of my chase. I was going to try to get out this semester a bunch but now i have to take this class thursday nights. Same group might try to do a monday night ride but at a different meet up which would be killer.

Jan 17, 2005
your a BMX street rider that just recently got a MTB that you apparently broke like 3 times and then its a miracle it was fixed the next day you would be way off your turf at the 495 trails

Jan 17, 2005
i have nothing to hide from you...this is bryan...and see you use the threat of useing your ''boys'' to beat other people because to much of a assbag to do **** yourself why dont you go get your ''boys'' and go beateach other of or something

Jan 17, 2005
im not a genius and im not fit but at least i dont try and pretend to be someone im not just to impress people and make friends...

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
ezyryder said:
Time and place. We'll see who the bitch is. End of story. Now put up or shut up. PUNK!
dude, im not laying a finger on you and then having you call the cops and have you sue my ass...i know how stuff works...im content never thinking of you or hearing from you again...its funny how YOURE the one who started this...guess i'll be the one to end it.....PEACE

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
ezyryder said:
Pictures speak for themselves. You can't ride, you're all talk and you know it. 60 worthless posts and counting.

We put up with no BS here. Read the rules. Decide if you still want to participate.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Damn, sorry I wasted 10 minutes of my life to read this junk. Didn't know Triple H and Stone Cold were actually mountain bikers. WOW!!

So much for it being slow in the Va forum because of the everyone going to the DC street site, huh andrew..........LOL

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
that was funny! :thumb: I'm bored let's argue on the internet! You suck! :mumble: :D

:nuts:

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
I love the fact of how one person started crap with Corey at dcstreet, and then got banned, and all of a sudden everyone at dcstreet are the one's talking crap...absolutely amazing...this forum wasnt 1/10th this bad a year ago. Ridiculous

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
rpk1988 said:
Yea theres nothin in the last picture of you last post. Post that video when your done..
yea there is hes jumping down some stairs jeeze obviously its very clear lol