Quantcast

Some dick fixie rider vandalized my car

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You sound a little too much like that Thompson guy on trial in L.A.

I just don't see how you were justified in passing someone 30 yards from a turn unless they were barely moving. Did you have to accelerate to get by? Were you gunning for a green light? Even if you were going fast enough to pass you knew (or should have known) you would need to slow down pretty much as soon as you passed, so going around the guy was stupid and dangerous (not to mention inconsiderate). Sounds like it would have taken about five seconds out of your day to just wait 'til you got to the intersection behind the cyclist.

Doesn't matter what the guy was riding. Maybe he was a decent rider and you're lucky he didn't crash.
I didn't want to bring it to this level, but on the BayAreaRidersForum.com, there is a Crash Analysis forum which people post their incident, including google maps, exact drawings and distances.

The purpose is to learn from the accident.

While there was no crash, I bet the same analysis would reveal what exactly happened and if there is something to learn from it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I didn't want to bring it to this level, but on the BayAreaRidersForum.com, there is a Crash Analysis forum which people post their incident, including google maps, exact drawings and distances.

The purpose is to learn from the accident.

While there was no crash, I bet the same analysis would reveal what exactly happened and if there is something to learn from it.

should have known you were a squiddly on BARF:rofl::rofl: