Quantcast

Some DJ Pics (Dialup Beware!)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I went out to Greensboro NC a few weeks ago, and rode with them at Country Park. Let me just say, that place RULES! This was my first real shoot with my new Canon 10d, so i'm not quite used to it yet.... some turned out, these are a few of the better ones. Sorry it took so long to get these up, but i've been really frikkin busy!

I dont remember all of these peoples names, but the guy in jeans and a black tee shirt is motomike.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
COmtbiker12 said:
Go download Picasa2. It's a free program that is sweet and you can do a lot with photos.
:stupid:

Pictures are tough to see - a little underexposed. Very sharp, though, and good action! I lightened a few in Photoshop and they all came out nicely.

Wish I had some dirtjumps around here...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
:stupid:

Pictures are tough to see - a little underexposed. Very sharp, though, and good action! I lightened a few in Photoshop and they all came out nicely.

Wish I had some dirtjumps around here...

Yeah, I was playing around with them in photochop too. The full res are much better, and I really just wanted to get them up. I was kinda tired and bored, so I didnt do anything with them in Photochop before I posted them.

Like I said, new camera, still getting used to it :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, those are about 2 or 3 stops underexposed. :D what mode did you shoot them on?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Toshi said:
yeah, those are about 2 or 3 stops underexposed. :D what mode did you shoot them on?

manual.

Its weird going from a 35mm SLR you were REALLY good with (Canon AE-1) to a "point and shoot" digital (Canon G5) to a digital SLR. How quickly we forget........

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
were you just not paying any heed to the light meter then? or were you basing your exposure off, say 400 iso when the camera was on 100? 'cause your film would have been underexposed too :oink: heh