Are finite
Are limited
Are incapable of comprehending the larger universe
And when the time comes, we know how to die

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
johnbryanpeters, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:eviltongu

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
easily never left pittsburgh...

my sn has nothing to do with manhattan:

Man-HAttnPrjkt'-comes from a lithuanian term meaning: Secret American effort to build an Atomic bomb in collaboration with Great Britain. Organized by J. Robert Oppenheimer the effort was directed by General Leslie Groves. Pushed by other scientists Albert Einstein first wrote to President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1939 warning that Nazi German could be developing an A-bomb. Roosevelt subsequently authorized the Manhattan Project. Authorities named it after the Manhattan Engineer District of the US Army Corp of Engineers where much early research was carried out.

:sneaky: :dead:

manhattanprjkt83 said:
easily never left pittsburgh...

my sn has nothing to do with manhattan:

Man-HAttnPrjkt'-comes from a lithuanian term meaning: Secret American effort to build an Atomic bomb in collaboration with Great Britain. Organized by J. Robert Oppenheimer the effort was directed by General Leslie Groves. Pushed by other scientists Albert Einstein first wrote to President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1939 warning that Nazi German could be developing an A-bomb. Roosevelt subsequently authorized the Manhattan Project. Authorities named it after the Manhattan Engineer District of the US Army Corp of Engineers where much early research was carried out.

:sneaky: :dead:
Aha. I had stopped wading through the alphabet soup after Manhattan.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i've thought for years of starting an "artwork from a portable restroom unit picture thread". But i just don't see it taking off. Maybe i'm wrong....