Quantcast

Some Friends for Canada come for a Visit

splat

Nam I am
Evil Slyvain brought a crew down from Montreal to visit me for some riding in Vietnam.

we went out and did a Fun ride .

an Small early Hit , that was giving some problems.

It Really Rained Very hard just a few hours before we went in and all the rocks and root were very slippery.

the first of many Rollers

I would have my First crash of the day here.

Unfortunatly she crashed shorty after this and we had to get her out. we were not to far from a road , and I called My Wife who came and picked here up.

this one is better known as F*** it!

this was just an annoying rock that should not has posed as many problems as it did

THe ladies working on a rock up and over

a tough little log ride ( with the drop ," Frankie goes to hollywood" in the background )

The ballon drop

Action photo of a crash on Rubber stamp

Continuing on down rubber stamp keeping the rubber side down

Evil On "Eat at the Y" just before he fell off of it

the Dollar drop , one of the new drops on the Trail C4

See that tree on the left of the picture ? He proceded he hit it HARD !! VERY hard ! it was Ugly ,
He got up and continued on after a few minutes

Hello Mr Hawk

JRA

Now Every thing is really slippery so a Wall ride covered by wet moss . he rode it out , but it was interesting!

one final roll

and as we got back to my House the ice cream truck was coming by.

what a great day!

John009

Chimp
Jul 20, 2011
What a nice photos of riding in Vietnam. It is really great experienced not only for you but also for us. We have much enjoyed these photos very nicely.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
So refreshing to see people actually riding mountain bikes as they were intended. Around here people want to ride 30 miles on most dirt roads. Anything technical is tagged to have no flow.