Quantcast

Some good Big Bear/Mammoth racing vids?

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
So I'm getting tired of watching all the race dvd's of world cups (as awesome as they are). After riding Big bear on the DH bike last weekend I really wanna see some dvd's of the races there or at Mammoth. I'd like to fantazise about a glorious socal MTB race scene that was over before I even began riding :'(.

(I've already got all the earthed videos, plush 1 and 2, whole chain reaction series, and all clay porters stuff among a lot of other videos)

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
So I'm getting tired of watching all the race dvd's of world cups (as awesome as they are). After riding Big bear on the DH bike last weekend I really wanna see some dvd's of the races there or at Mammoth. I'd like to fantazise about a glorious socal MTB race scene that was over before I even began riding :'(.

(I've already got all the earthed videos, plush 1 and 2, whole chain reaction series, and all clay porters stuff among a lot of other videos)
http://www.extramovie.com/buy-movies/p/Transcontinental-Headliners.htm

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca

Your best bet is to find the old ESPN/OLN race coverage. It was plenty, every race was on TV. Filmed like crap and really gay commentary, but should get what you are after...and find the DH mania events from primeticket network too.
I have ALL of these on VHS, but only put about 4 of the 60 or so onto DVD, night