Quantcast

Some help, what do you like.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Since you're asking for constructive criticism....

...I kind of like my t's to be a little more subtle with designs on them as opposed to big bold text. I always relate the latter with the type of t-shirt someone would buy at a Coney Island'ish t-shirt shop or what a redneck would wear i.e. "I'M WITH STUPID" or "DON'T TREAD ON ME"

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Since you're asking for constructive criticism....

...I kind of like my t's to be a little more subtle with designs on them as opposed to big bold text. I always relate the latter with the type of t-shirt someone would buy at a Coney Island'ish t-shirt shop or what a redneck would wear i.e. "I'M WITH STUPID" or "DON'T TREAD ON ME"
Word.

Maybe more subtle-ness? See example below.

Seriously, I like what you're doing. Keep at it!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
"more yaw than this shirt has room for"

I already own "the bomb ass" shirt, and I can already tell a 47% improvement in my e-engineering ability.

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
Hey Cory (blackohio), ever think of doing team/rider shirts? I couldn't find a single t-shirt to buy at Windham last year to support any of my favorite riders. And I've since tried to order Atherton + Syndicate shirts, and the cool ones are out of stock.

Just have to be careful of copyright infringement, use of logos, etc.

And I'm with these guys, I like more a more understated look.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
How can you not do a "moar shimz" t with a pic of a rear shock and the rm monkey on it?

You know where to send the free t's

(hope I don't get banned for that)

Last edited: