Quantcast

Some Jetsons ish. Shave Your Face with Frickin Laser Beams

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
One of the creators was involved in pioneering laser hair removal technology, so it could actually work.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
haha shaving! The amount of cash that I have saved from growing a beard and not shaving over the last 5 years is outstanding.

More trips to the bong shed, this way.

It is definitely interesting though.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
haha shaving! The amount of cash that I have saved from growing a beard and not shaving over the last 5 years is outstanding.

More trips to the bong shed, this way.

It is definitely interesting though.
I wish. I hate shaving, I hate buying shaving products. Before I had to shave every day for work, I pretty much just kept a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and trimmed with a beard trimmer every two weeks or so.

Did I mention I hate shaving?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I switched to wet shaving two years ago and it's been great. the shave isn't as close, but I've probably spent less between my two razors, two brushes, 4 cans of soap, two packs of blades and alum block than I would have in shave cream and cartridges. Plus less irritation.

This looks neat though. I'm sure I can trust sugar ray and the smell of burning hair is a perfect start to the day.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I wish. I hate shaving, I hate buying shaving products. Before I had to shave every day for work, I pretty much just kept a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and trimmed with a beard trimmer every two weeks or so.

Did I mention I hate shaving?
this is pretty much what I do. but my wife doesn't really like it. says it's scratchy.

I want one! But not for my face.
I said I'd shave if she shaves! :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Will wait to see if there are any opportunities for shenanigans, be they evil or benign, attached to this product, before I commit any cash to the campaign...