Quantcast

Some more cool unique stuff from the trails and woods. Pictures.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Same area as yesterday, and every other weekday, but I liked some of these a lot. I have been working on getting some cool unique shots and stuff, so I really like this first one.

James at the DJs. Focusing into a mirror is sort of tricky. It worked real well.

In the woods.

This drop is really fun.

these are of me.

Pedalling out of the berm. I guess I am too gnarcore for brakes.

Last one, me on the new gap.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
nice. i got a question tho, did you guys make that track thingy? im tryin to make a figure-8 track and when i make the jumps, i cant figure out how far away to put the from the berms so u can hit them while still carrying spped from the turns. any insight on this?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by mcA896
nice. i got a question tho, did you guys make that track thingy? im tryin to make a figure-8 track and when i make the jumps, i cant figure out how far away to put the from the berms so u can hit them while still carrying spped from the turns. any insight on this?
We have a double about 10-15 feet out of a 90 degree berm at high speed. It takes a bit to get it dialed, but it makes for a great setup. I really like it.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
yo yo yo i finally hit that berm today, i was stoked.....matt and i rode that line again and again and again and then like 20 more times.....he hit the full rhythm a few times and i finally managed to get the line right on that berm and hit the second double....i was stoked....good times....missed you guys out there

RESPECT

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by NoRoadtrippin
yo yo yo i finally hit that berm today, i was stoked.....matt and i rode that line again and again and again and then like 20 more times.....he hit the full rhythm a few times and i finally managed to get the line right on that berm and hit the second double....i was stoked....good times....missed you guys out there

RESPECT
yeah that sucks we didn't make it out. I didn't know anyone was riding. Maby we can be out there tonight.

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC

RESPECT
sooooo i didnt realize how redundant i was right there until i went back and read it again....oh well

yeah im down with riding today if it isnt pouring down rain....im off from the shop at 6:30....ill give andrew a call..or you guys can call me and let me know whats up 918.4659

enjoy school today haha

RESPECT

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
sooooo i didnt realize how redundant i was right there until i went back and read it again....oh well

yeah im down with riding today if it isnt pouring down rain....im off from the shop at 6:30....ill give andrew a call..or you guys can call me and let me know whats up 918.4659

enjoy school today haha

RESPECT
sounds good, I will give you a call once I am out of hell(school).