Quantcast

Some mother $%Y& tried to steal my car

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Last night I woke up and got a glass of water... As soon as I got back in bed I heard a "thud" and then my Car alarm goes off.
I go to the front door only to see a white car pull away (it is 3am)
I walk out to my car, and there is a dent on the drivers side door right by the door handle.

If I find out who it was.... :mumble: Gawd help them.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Where exactly is the dent?!?! I can't image trying to break into a car by going throught the door!!!

Looks like my old roommate must have moved closer to you...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
someone tried to steal a rental car I had (on a business trip) at my hotel, smashed a side window, & tore apart the steering colum.

I wasnt able to start it with the key, almost made me miss catching my plane home

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
The art was a new commissioned piece by me, and the patron suggested naming it after you in a PM.

:wave:
I think that N8 must want to sleep with me, with this crazy obsession. That creeps me out. :dead:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I think that N8 must want to sleep with me, with this crazy obsession. That creeps me out. :dead:
Actually it was a mod, and if I remember correctly there was loose talk of an upcoming banishment as well...

:eek:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude, I don't think they were stealing your car. They were probably just drunk and rebelious young ones needing a way to vent their frustrations with the world. Do you have a nice car?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Actually it was a mod, and if I remember correctly there was loose talk of an upcoming banishment as well...

:eek:
No kidding. They are gonna ban you again??? Cool. :thumb: