Quantcast

some motorized fun.....yeehaw dirtbikes

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well my friends work at a little scooter/aprillia shop and they also sell these little chinese 110cc four stroke dirtbikes. man they are fuuuuuuunnnnnnn. they have a track that is over a half mile long in their yard right next to swimmin hole on the river so there was beer, dirt bikes and girls in bikinis. it was a fun day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That does look like fun. I could never spend the kind of money some people spend on "pit bikes" but a free or "at cost" little beater and some beer would be a blast.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
biggins said:
well my friends work at a little scooter/aprillia shop and they also sell these little chinese 110cc four stroke dirtbikes. man they are fuuuuuuunnnnnnn. they have a track that is over a half mile long in their yard right next to swimmin hole on the river so there was beer, dirt bikes and girls in bikinis. it was a fun day.

you said, girls in bikinis, but all I saw was pics of guys actin like weenies!:think: Pics mang! PICS! I want proof that girls will hang with you guys while you look like clowns at a shriners parade!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jimmydean said:
That does look like fun. I could never spend the kind of money some people spend on "pit bikes" but a free or "at cost" little beater and some beer would be a blast.
they get these bikes for about 400 bucks and normal people can buy them for abou 650.