Quantcast

some new gear

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
well.....its winter, and I'm bored. So hear is a useless new gear thread.
2010 40 RC2, Twenty6 stem, the cranks, saddle, bash and chain are new as well. I'm going to put a Obtanium spring (with bearings), and a new XO RD on before spring.

Last edited:

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
It was weighed with a Park scale.............39.1 pounds with an XC tube in the front and a Maxxis DH tube in the rear.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Lookin super good man.
U should just repack your bearings man I highly doubt there bad after one year of use around here, especially with the care you take of that thing.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Lookin super good man.
U should just repack your bearings man I highly doubt there bad after one year of use around here, especially with the care you take of that thing.

Hey Chris.............I've checked all the bearings and there running smooth as butter.
you got your bike back together????

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Hey Chris.............I've checked all the bearings and there running smooth as butter.
you got your bike back together????
Not yet man, Im starting the paint stripping process ASAP then shes getting polished to ****. Bunch of new parts on the way.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Not yet man, Im starting the paint stripping process ASAP then shes getting polished to ****. Bunch of new parts on the way.

Polished Eh.......That should look nice. Not having any paint to scratch is good too.