Quantcast

Some news..

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Well I doubt she'll be riding too much in the future, although she was retiring anyway.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...good for Marla! - I met her and rode with her a bit at the 2004 U.S. Open, and I can tell you she is one great Lady - laid back, down to earth, and intelligent.

...hmmm I was reading further in the same page and it said that at the end of 2005 the C-Dale/Siemens partnership will be dissolved. I heard somewhere (was it here???) that Cedric Gracia is leaving C-dale to ride for Comencal bikes. Is that still happening??? It just doesn't make sense to me from him to leave C-dale the exact SAME YEAR C-dale plans to start selling his signature model DH bikes (Gracia DH, Gracia 1, etc...) How does C-dale plan to account for the namesake of a frame/bike model riding for another company???

Didn't mean to de-rail things...:D

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
C'dale/Siemens is done but the C'dale team will still operate. Sauser has left for Specialized on the xc side of things but Tinker and Kessiakoff will still ride for them.

Bernard

Chimp
Nov 13, 2004
The Netherlands
Ok, just heard the news today!!

Cedric doens't ride for cannondale anymore... Reallly - first class information

The new dh bike's name would probably be "grind"

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Nope Vredestein, at least for the XC team anyway. C'dale has assembled a good xc team but I feel bad for them since there will be no tire selection unless they have some big things in development. If Vredestein is in for the gravity side as well, they will really have to come up with something new.