Quantcast

Some of my most recent work

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Hey, so I thought Id show off some of my most recent work and designs from the company that i intern with. I for an intern i do a ton of designing and modeling. Tell me what you think.

I recently did some redesign work on the LDS Temple in San Diego

and heres our website. I couldnt figure out how to get the pictures of our work on here, but the most recent work ive done is on St Charles Borromeo and St John Fisher. Tell me what you think. If you do go to the site and see the pictures, I actually built both models for those two churches. each took about 120 - 140 hours. thanks for any comments

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
that place looks awesome at night, with the moon in between the towers.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
ya, it really does. I just completely rebuilt the model of it. it got destroyed at the frappin san diego museum of man, and it needed to go back out again so i bulit another one. took upwards of 300 hrs. you have no idea what pain is until you finish cutting all those d*mn tiny pieces

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
wow thats a model? do you have a pic of what it actually looks like?

i work under a mile from the real one

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
of the model? ill get one off my computer at work next time i go in. but it looked amazing. ill see if i can find one on our website. where do you work? our office is actually in cardiff.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I would question the selective capitalization in this thread, but it's 2:30 AM and I can't sleep and may be a bit foggy.