schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
Hey Carbon,
Nice photos...
Did you stay and watch the Z classes?
If so...any chance of getting my crash 213Z

Or photos of mu buddies...280,281 and 221 all in the Z class.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Sorry guys, no Z class shots. I left midway through S.

I didn't see the number this morning. What bike and color jersey did you have?

Plate 746F. Was wearing a white t-shirt and riding an older black Turner Dhr with a silver '04 Boxxer WC. Also had a green/black Chito D2. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it!

EDIT: Crap I was just looking at times and noticed my # is 746, not 756!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
nice good job i placed 10th and it was my first expert race so im pumped. and now lookin at the results its crazy how close 1-10th were.

jonKranked

Press Button, Receive Stupid
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
nice good job i placed 10th and it was my first expert race so im pumped. and now lookin at the results its crazy how close 1-10th were.
yea that's how it seems to go with fontana. There aren't any crazy tough sections that really separate out better riders from less experienced ones, and being on a mid travel bike (6" ish) seems to help out.

18th lol. Only my second race in expert class, and I'm pretty badly out of shape right now. Didn't fall at least. i had a good time tho.
Pick up the pace jon! He!! Im 2 sec. behind you with no chain and carrying my bike. :D
Its not about cardio its how fastyou can run! :D:D:D
Good job, it was a blast!

Thought your BB was getting left behind on sat, that was a hard hit! Rocks were a little deceiving on sunday, dry dusty and easy to slide on.

bradking192

Chimp
Sep 8, 2007
Do you have a picture of me? 17 E...I am riding a giant glory and was wearing a red white and black jersey..Thank you =]

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My number is 240 N. I had a grey nema shirt, white lopes shinguards, black bullit with a silver super t.

If you have any of me, that would be really cool.