schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
Hey Carbon,
Nice photos...
Did you stay and watch the Z classes?
If so...any chance of getting my crash 213Z

Or photos of mu buddies...280,281 and 221 all in the Z class.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Sorry guys, no Z class shots. I left midway through S.

I didn't see the number this morning. What bike and color jersey did you have?

Plate 746F. Was wearing a white t-shirt and riding an older black Turner Dhr with a silver '04 Boxxer WC. Also had a green/black Chito D2. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it!

EDIT: Crap I was just looking at times and noticed my # is 746, not 756!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
nice good job i placed 10th and it was my first expert race so im pumped. and now lookin at the results its crazy how close 1-10th were.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
nice good job i placed 10th and it was my first expert race so im pumped. and now lookin at the results its crazy how close 1-10th were.
yea that's how it seems to go with fontana. There aren't any crazy tough sections that really separate out better riders from less experienced ones, and being on a mid travel bike (6" ish) seems to help out.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
18th lol. Only my second race in expert class, and I'm pretty badly out of shape right now. Didn't fall at least. i had a good time tho.
Pick up the pace jon! He!! Im 2 sec. behind you with no chain and carrying my bike. :D
Its not about cardio its how fastyou can run! :D:D:D
Good job, it was a blast!

Thought your BB was getting left behind on sat, that was a hard hit! Rocks were a little deceiving on sunday, dry dusty and easy to slide on.

bradking192

Chimp
Sep 8, 2007
Do you have a picture of me? 17 E...I am riding a giant glory and was wearing a red white and black jersey..Thank you =]

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My number is 240 N. I had a grey nema shirt, white lopes shinguards, black bullit with a silver super t.

If you have any of me, that would be really cool.