Quantcast

Some of my work...........

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I've been away from the Monkey for a while and in my sabbatical I rediscovered my love for photography.

Here’s some of my work since I was last here at the Monkey……….enjoy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Holy (see what I did there?) crap!

Nice shots, and welcome back Andyman. The religious discussions in the Political forum have not been anywhere near as interesting or informative since you left. Hope you've been well.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Thanks everyone, and it's nice to be back.

Moff, nice shots at Whiteman. I used to go to that show all the time "back in the day" (early to mid 90's) when I was shooting film and living in near by Warrensburg.

Oh I've got plenty more and as I find them I'll throw them up here.........

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Welcome back Andy! Hope all has been well.
Holy (see what I did there?) crap!

Nice shots, and welcome back Andyman. The religious discussions in the Political forum have not been anywhere near as interesting or informative since you left. Hope you've been well.
Thanks guys.............aaaaaaahhhhhh the memories..............alot has happened since the last time I was here and sparing on the Political Forum (long story maybe I'll share sometime)..........but if I see something interesting I'll certainly chime in ;)

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Hey! How are you doing?
Hey Silver, pretty good, been through some major life changes since I last was in these parts but doing good. I've been reading through some old threads of mine and while it's not been that long ago I was last here it seems like almost an eternity.

If my work day wasn't almost over, and there was enough interest out there I'd share what all has been going on.........but we'll have to save that long story for another day.....;)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Love the way the Blue skies look in those two.. ^^^^

Any post-processing? I live in NYC and the bluest the skies get is baby blue due to the SMOG... sux!!!!!!

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Yeah haze is a huge problem here in Arkansas, esspecially during the summer. No PP "magic", added just a hint of saturation in PS (+15) was it. Was a RAW file off my wifes D40x no less.........LOL.