Quantcast

Some of the rarer DH companies...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
no, he's not obligated to, but it's pretty clear that he doesn't want to. There's a price for everything, unless somebody just doesn't want to do it. Hell, somebody paid 11,500 for a steel hardtail that was handmade by a guy with butt cancer, there are people out there who would be willing to buy a superno for a premium as well. Again, he already did it once, all he would have to do is go through the motions a few more times. If sourcing the cromo was so hard, then why bother doing it the first time?

At first I believed it just wasn't economically feasible, but now I just think he doesn't want to be bothered.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
perhaps there'd be an infringement issue w/ brooklyn? though it's a significant evolution, it still shares lots of similar bits w/ the racelink. i blame pharell.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
perhaps there'd be an infringement issue w/ brooklyn? though it's a significant evolution, it still shares lots of similar bits w/ the racelink. i blame pharell.
from what i recall BMW retained the rights to produce and sell racelinks but only without any alterations to the design and geometry.