Quantcast

Some Parents need to be shot

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, I work at an amusement park, and everynight, part of my job is to do a walk to all of our facilities (I work in entertainment, gotta check all the theatres and character stuff). Today, I did my walk late, because I was tied up working on another project. The park closed at 10:30 today, and I got to my walk around 11:15. In front of one of my facilities, there were three kids. Three boys around ages 9, 7 and 5. I asked them if they were there with their parents, and they said that their parents told them to wait for them there. I asked them if they knew where their parents were, and they said they went to ride a ride and told them to wait there. I informed them that the area of the park they were in was closed, and the ride their parents were at stopped running a half hour ago or more.

I asked them to follow me to the front gate, and we would look for their parents. On our way, we ran into security, and I knew the security guy and he just gave me this quizzical look of "why the hell are there still 3 kids in this part of the park?"

I told him I couldn't get much information out of them, and he took over from there.

HOW THE FVCK do you tell your kids to sit and wait for you while you go on a ride on the other side of the park?!?! That is unbeliveable to me, and I'm
glad that I didnt find their parents, because I probably would have gotten fired...........

Then, later, I was asking another security guard who focuses on lost people if they had been reunited with their parents, and she started telling me about another kid who had been lost for hours, waiting at the lost kid place, and then when that closed, they took her to first aid and she waited there for an hour. At the end of the night when everyone gets kicked out, her parents showed up, and said, "YOU, LETS GO, NOW!" No thank you to the people who were keeping her safe, no I missed you, no I was worried, just yelling at her its time to go, now.

Why are people like this allowed to have kids?