Quantcast

some people are...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
My German tells me he wanted his computer to play something, and it was playing intermittently (note the interspersed giddy laughter, screaming los and spielen). Whatever the case, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next Hitler!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
In the comments tab above the clip, a bunch of people said it was fake, and that he has put up stuff like that before.

If he wasn't fake, well...^

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
oh and about that other video, sure the teacher probably shouldnt have said that, but look how fast that kid pulled the race card on him, got him suspended, put him on the evening news...i absolutely hate racism, dont get me wrong but that seems kind of ridiculous

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Mordax said:
oh and about that other video, sure the teacher probably shouldnt have said that, but look how fast that kid pulled the race card on him, got him suspended, put him on the evening news...i absolutely hate racism, dont get me wrong but that seems kind of ridiculous

that, my friend, is reverse racism. do you think anything would have happened to that kid if he had called the teacher a "dumb cracker"?

doubt it.