Quantcast

Some people, you just shouldn't answer the phone.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i never said i worked in the shop or that we did it in the shop
Dude, I don't care, but...
We got tired of it and decided to switch his brakes up. The next time he came out to ride I swear he endoed like 5 times...
Had he broken his neck, even if you didn't do that actually switch, you would've been charged as an accessory, both criminal and civil charges.

Again, I don't care if you wanna be a dick, matters not, just clarifying what you said and the consequences of it.

Enjoy.

Echo,

I get back on the 10th. Could you please drive over and clean out the garage on the 9th, pick me up at the airport on the 10th, unpack my bike, assemble it, and give it a complete overhaul?

I'll have some laundry for you to do too, but don't make too much noise, I'll be tired.

J

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Echo,
I had this same issue a few times over. The last time I made mention of it on this and another board... about how the guy was always showing up for the rides Ready To Wrench and not Ready To Ride... and was using our names in the shop to try to get a discount etc... the guy freaked that I said stuff about him... when I pointed out that I mearly stated the truth and the observations of all of our crew, he backed down but made me change my posts! I refused...

here is the post and what I said about him... It has changed things for the better. He now takes his bike to the shop and pays to have it worked on, and it is ready to ride when he shows up!

good luck!